SELL@132.05 SL@132.53 TP@130.33
Monitor the pair from H4 Time-Frame and before you SELL, make sure ALL the following Criteria are met. If ONE is missing, STAY OUT and WAIT!
1. Bearish H4 Candlestick has closed below Kijun Sen (ICHIMOKU Blue Line)
2. Tenkan Sen (ICHIMOKU Red Line) has crossed below Kijun Sen sloping Downwards.
3. Kijun Sen slopes Downwards.
4. Chikou Span (ICHIMOKU Green Line moving in the past) has crossed below past price action going straight Down.
5. Leading KUMO’s edge shows ZERO Bullish momentum, preferably with a Bearish Senkou Span A/B Cross giving birth to a Bearish KUMO.
If ALL Above Criteria are met and you Enter, you have two different Trading Approaches to follow. Pick the one that matches your Trading Attitude.
1. SHORT TERM: Stay In while H4 Candlesticks close below Tenkan Sen. EXIT when a bullish H4 Candlestick closes above Tenkan Sen. Trail your SL a few pips above Kijun Sen Plateaus.
2. LONG TERM : Stay In while Kijun Sen on H4 Time-Frame goes Down. EXIT when price closes above Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen with BOTH Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen SLOPING UPwards. TRAIL your SL a few pips above KUMO’s Upper Border on H4 TF.