Monitor the pair from H4 Time-Frame. Before you SELL, make sure the following Criteria are ALL met :
1. Price has closed below Kijun Sen
2. Median Bollinger Band goes Down
3. Tenkan Sen goes Down and has crossed BELOW Kijun Sen
4. Kijun Sen slopes Downwards
5. Chikou Span has crossed below past price action going Down
6. Stochastics go Down
Monitor the trade from H4 TF if you can enter taking a RISK of 100+ pips. Otherwise, go down to M15 look for a low risk entry and make sure you LOCK your 20 Daily Pips target or double as much either by setting a TP at 40-50pips profit or by trailing your SL from M15 making sure Median BBand goes down.
The Entry/SL/TP I gave above are in case you can take the risk entering from H4 Time-Frame. In case you can’t, go down to H1, M30 or even M15 looking for a nice SHORT ENTRY from there with all 6 Entry Criteria met. Instead of going for 300pips, focus on your Daily Pips Target which shouldn’t be more than 20 and try to lock 40pips+ AS FAST AS POSSIBLE instead of burning your stomach in front of your monitor waiting for the price to hit the Upper Border of the KUMO on Daily.
If you enter from any smaller TF than H4, use the following Trade Management rules :
1. STAY IN while candlesticks Close below Tenkan Sen. EXIT when one Bullish Candlestick closes above Tenkan Sen.
2. TRAIL your SL a few pips above each Plateau KIJUN SEN (ICHIMOKU Blue Line) makes, therefore moving it down STEP BY STEP going down the Kijun Sen STAIRS.