Dear FOREX Enthusiast,
once you start trading, you’ll have to base your decisions either to the News (Fundamentals) or to Technical Analysis, which is Mathematics applied to the Markets, in the form of graphic elements you can watch interacting on charts in real time.
You should keep in mind though, that Technical Analysis has no beginning and no ending and to properly study it till you reach the point of creating your own Methodology, will take you years.
Unless if, you start by learning…
a tested and proven one,
using ATHENA, a powerful Learning Tool
ATHENA Simulated Private FOREX Coaching, is an Educational Program, designed with two main purposes :
- To offer a robust, reliable and easy to implement Trading Methodology to the new Trader, based on Technical Analysis
- To make studying and understanding it a fast and easy process.
Why is this the Short Road to learn FOREX?
The Methodology’s results can be seen at the performance of Trade Setups given in 2019, based on it :
You can also view a recent Comparative Study based on the Methodology at:
What is included?
- 10 VIDEO-Recordings of Private Coaching Sessions, each lasting one and a half up to two hours.
You get an introduction to Technical Analysis Basics, to ICHIMOKU, Bollinger Bands, Fractals and Stochastics, to the Three Market’s Conditions, and the Rules about trading them knowing which Time Frame to pick, which prerequisites to look for and which Criteria should be met in order to Enter, where to place your Stop Loss and your Take Profit Target.
- A 10 minutes long VIDEO with the Trader’s 7 STEPS Checklist including what to look for and what to do : Before opening the Charts — When looking at Monthly & Weekly Time Frames — When looking at Daily Time Frame — When looking at H4 & H1 Time Frames — When looking at M30 Time Frame — When Entering the Trade — When Monitoring the Trade
What will you LEARN?
- Will have no confusion in front of Currency Pairs’ Graphs -Charts- on Metatrader 4
- Will know how to pick a Pair to trade and how many pairs to trade.
- Will know about Position Sizing, how many Lots to trade and when to add positions.
- Will know which Time Frame to enter from and what prerequisites and Criteria to look for.
- Will know which Trading System to use.
- Will know how to pick your Entry Level and where to place your Stop-Loss.
- Will know how much time to dedicate monitoring a trade.
- Will know where to place your Take-Profit Target, how and when to Exit.
- Will have a simple but powerful 7 STEPS Checklist to follow every time you take a trade.
How much does it cost?
How to access ATHENA?