SELL@1.1117 SL@1.1256 TP@1.0859
Monitor the pair from H4 Time-Frame.
Before you SELL make sure that :
1. A Bearish candlestick just closed below Median Bollinger Band
2. Median Bollinger Band is clearly sloping Downwards
3. Tenkan Sen (ICHIMOKU Red Line) and Kijun Sen (ICHIMOKU Blue Line) are sloping Downwards
4. Chikou Span (ICHIMOKU Green Line moving in the past) is moving below past price action going straight Down
5. The Lower Edge of the leading KUMO is sharp pointing Downwards
6. The Upper Edge of the leading KUMO is curved/sloping Downwards
7. Stochastics go Down
STAY IN while H4 Candlesticks close below Tenkan Sen. EXIT when a Bullish H4 Candlestick closes above Tenkan Sen. TRAIL your SL a few pips above each new Kijun Sen Plateau (flat level/stair). If you are stopped out, WAIT for the correction to finish (it may go up to 50 FIB Ratio) and then RE-ENTER Short using the Criteria above. If ONE Criterion is missing……STAY OUT and WAIT!
This is going to be a Big Move and price most possibly won’t stop when it reaches the Lower Bollinger Band on the Weekly TF. It looks like the Bearish Breakout that’s about to start from Daily TF, will explode even on the Weekly TF.