SELL@1.1414 SL@1.1467 TP@1.1307 (down to 1.1270) <--- Price levels are INDICATIVE!
FOLLOW THE CRITERIA!
Monitor the pair from H1 Time-Frame.
Before you SELL, make sure that :
1. A Bearish Candlestick closes below Lower Bollinger Band.
2. Tenkan Sen (ICHIMOKU Red Line) has crossed below Kijun Sen and is sloping DOWNwards
3. Kijun Sen (ICHIMOKU Blue Line) is sloping DOWNwards
4. Median Bollinger Band has formed a DOWNward KNEE.
5. Chikou Span (ICHIMOKU Green Line) has crossed below past price action, below past Tenkan Sen and preferably below past Kijun Sen going DOWN
6. Stochastics go DOWN
7. The edge of the leading Bullish KUMO shows that bullish momentum is decreasing with the upper border (Senkou Span A) being curved or sloping downwards approaching the lower border (Senkou Span B) which may either stay flat or slope UPwards.
STAY IN while H1 Candlesticks close below Tenkan Sen.
EXIT when a Bullish H1 Candlestick closes above Tenkan Sen. RE-ENTER Short (SELL) when a Bearish H1 Candlestick closes below BOTH Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen, with BOTH Lines sloping DOWN.
TRAIL your SL 17-20pips above each new Kijun Sen Plateau.